Chernobyl: The Invisible Enemy (2021) English Subtitles SRT Download
You have to wait for 5 seconds here to let us generate links.
Chernobyl: The Invisible Enemy (2021) English Subtitles Download Srt
- Director – Roxane Schlumberger
- Writer – Roxane Schlumberger
- In Ukraine, on the 26th of April 1986, a catastrophe shook the whole of Europe, and the world experienced a fatal day that became engraved in its history – A major nuclear accident at Chernobyl turned an entire city into a post-apocalyptic ghost town. Tens of thousands of lives were ruined. Today, nature has begun reclaiming the area of the exclusion zone surrounding the old power plant. But the consequences and the suffering are still felt today. Chernobyl is a lesson for the present. It warns us about the risks of our ever-evolving modern society. But Chernobyl taught us more importantly about the cost of lies. By highlighting the flaws in the Soviet Union system, it revealed how they can lead to disaster, and how the way we tell information about what really happened can cause harm. The past cannot be undone, but we can learn from it. The show is a deep dive into one of the worst disasters in human history – A disaster that revealed the true devastating nature of nuclear energy in the wrong hands…is about the tragedy of Chernobyl and the damages it left behind after a deadly fight against an invisible enemy.
Download & Add or Insert Subtitles into Movies
- Click the download subtitles button to download the subtitles for the movie you are looking for.
- After the subtitles haAn artist relocates to the Hudson Valley and begins to suspect that her marriage has a sinister darkness, one that rivals her new home’s history.ve been downloaded, enter the subtitles into a folder along with the film.
- Then extract the subtitle file by right-clicking on the subtitle> WinRAR> Extract Here.
Sometimes the subtitles that have been downloaded are not automatically read by the movie player. The next step that must be done is to insert the subtitles into the film. There are 3 ways to insert subtitles into the film which I will discuss. Check out the steps below:
Before that, play your movie first. I use the VLC Media Player application to play movies.
- Drag or drag subtitles to the movie player. The trick is to left click on the subtitle then hold and drag the subtitle to the movie that has been played.
- Open the movie that has been played, then right click on the film > select subtitles > select add subtitle file .
The Third Way
This third way is so that the subtitles can be read by the movie player automatically without having to drag or add subtitles first. This method is only enough to equate the name of the film title and subtitles.
- Right click on the movie title > select rename > then press ctrl + c on your keyboard to copy the name to the subtitles.
- Right click on the subtitle title > select rename > then press ctrl + v on your keyboard.
- If you have done steps 1 and 2 correctly, the movie title and subtitle title will be the same as the image below. You can immediately play the film with the subtitles that are automatically read.
Subtitles have been successfully added to the movie.
It turns out that it’s easy, isn’t it how to download subtitles and how to insert subtitles into movies? Subtitle providers have now flooded the world of film. Whether coming from the world of film itself or other people who are willing to help in making film subtitles.